Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fabric, and Lamps, and Super Chic Cheap finds......oh my!



First off I wanted to say a fabulous
 thank you Finding Fabulous for showing my Coffee Table to Bench Redo with some of her other favorites from her Frugalicious Friday Favorites link party!
It was such a delightful surprise to see my bench redo as I caught up on my blog reading this morning!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend!
I  did!
Here's a picture of the costume I made for Josh last weekend.
 We are at my sister's house right before he and my nephew went trick-or-treating.  He just couldn't help posing for some pictures!  Needless to say I think he really liked the getup I made!



He is some Star Wars character, thats all I really know.....I just made the thing!



So I was wandering around TjMaxx today looking for some lamps for a client that lives out of state, and I came across these super cheap chic finds!
They range from $29-39!
Amazing!
Really the little one is too small for what she was looking for, but it was so cute I just had to add it!











These look sooooo similar to a  few lamps I found on Jonathan Adler's { just in case you were wondering, cause I've done a whole lotta related posts on him lately..... I do like other designers beside him!} website earlier this week!

This is a GORGEOUS lamp, but it's $395!




This one is even more at $495!
Love them, but definitely think the TjMaxx version is just as nice, and really won't put a crimp in any ones budget!


I also ran by the fabric store and fell in love with these two prints!
I really think I may have a fabric problem.....

hello my name is Ashley and I'm a fabric-a-holic.....






I've got a few projects in the works....
I'll post them as soon as I get them finished!
Don't forget to join my Thank You Giveaway
It ends Tuesday November 9th!
I've loved reading every color comment so far!



1 comment:

  1. You're as new to blogging as me. I just became a follower. Love your blog. Come check out my blog at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...