Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Macbeth on Ideeli!!!


So we all know about the invitation only shopping site, but I just had to share with you one of my favorites!
AND today they are carrying super cute organizing items from Macbeth! 
I love this line, so to find it a such a great price is pretty unbelievable!
You can use my personal invitation link to join the site here!

Here's a few of the Macbeth items I'm loving!


On sale for only $8!!!  LOVE!






Love these!  I own them already!  I guess it makes doing dishes a little less mundane!



How about some under-the-bed organization for only $10!









2 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff! I wonder if they ship to Canada? I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I know i signed up for them..but i've never actually checked them out!! Love under the bed organization!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...