Monday, August 22, 2011

Goodies from Home Depot....



I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Boy I'm sure glad last week is over,  I was exhausted!   But this weekend was nice to catch up on all that lost sleep!  Besides all the usual weekend chores, I managed to run by Home Depot to pick up a few goodies for a DIY project  I am SUPER excited about!!!  Yes!  I am THAT excited!!   I just hope it all turns out the way I want it to!


This is the main item for this DIY,  can you guess what I'm working on!?




Boy my hand sure is white.....I really need to go get a spray tan!!

I also picked up a few other things for this project, and a few things to finish up some living room stuff!  
And just because I know you want to know..... I forgot to pick up some gold spray paint......if any of you want to pick some up for me that would be much appreciated....thanks!


Can you guess what I'm working on....well what I will be working on tonight?!?
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...