Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monday Mood Board.....a little late!




Well this weeks Monday Mood Board is just a little late, thanks to Irene for kicking out my internet for a few days!  This is another Master Bedroom, with on suite bathroom that I created.  The inspiration for the look was the art work! 
We stuck with mostly calming grays and blues, with just a little pop of fun with a few yellow accessories! 




What do you all think!?


P.S.  A { Blonde's} DIY Life is now on Facebook!  Yay!  So come on over and follow along!!  I mainly started the page to see what YOU ALL are working on that was inspired by something you saw here on the blog!  So I would love for you to link up images and such to share with everybody!  I kept getting so many emails from you all about projects you undertook after seeing one of my projects! I always get so excited to get them, but thought the Facebook page may be a bit easier for you all to share YOUR work!!  I just started this week, so bare with me as I get it all up and organized!  But I would love for you all to follow along and start sharing some of your projects!!  I'm also thinking that it would be great to even feature some of them right here on  A {Blonde's} DIY Life!  
signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks for reading!

~xoxo a blonde ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...